Recently on the podcast, I talked about the importance of slowing down during your fall season to prevent feeling burnout.
I’ve also talked a lot lately about how important it is that I don’t preach something to my clients and listeners unless I myself practice it as well.
That’s why today I’m getting personal with you and sharing the news that I’m taking a break from the Become an Unstoppable Woman podcast.
You may have heard me mention this recently, but today I want to make the official announcement so you know exactly what to expect in the upcoming months.
LISTEN TO TODAY’S EPISODE TO HEAR:
- How the last year+ has impacted my life and business (for better and worse)
- The specific symptoms of burnout I’ve been feeling
- What I’m doing to listen to my body
- Why I’m taking a break from recording the podcast
- What you can expect during our podcast hiatus (spoiler: you’ll still be getting content!)
I’m in a season of burnout. I’ve recognized that and now I’m doing something about it. I hope this impacts you and that you too are finding ways to prevent your own burnout and take breaks. If you need any tips on how to do this, know that I’m only an email or DM away.
I’ll miss you all during this break but I can’t wait to come back as a fresh and rejuvenated me in 2022. As always, thank you for listening and I can’t wait to record new episodes for you soon!
Listen to this episode at the top of this page.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: