Happy holidays to my Unstoppable listeners out there! I’m so happy to be popping in for a brand new episode this week so I can recap my year on the podcast.
If you’ve been listening to the replay episodes from my old Life Luvers Radio show, thank you so much for listening! After this week we have some of the fan favorites being replayed from the Become an Unstoppable Woman podcast, and then we’ll be back with brand new content for the rest of the year. I can’t wait.
Today, I’m getting real personal with you all. Hopefully you’ve listened to my recap episodes in the past, but this one is incredibly special because 2021 has been a year of growth for me.
Typically when you hear me talk about growth on the podcast, it has a lot to do with my life coaching business. And I will be talking about that today of course, but what this episode is really about is my internal growth on a personal level.
Because I have done some serious deep healing work on myself.
You may already know some of this from past podcasts or from my social media, and obviously I’ve been taking a hiatus here on the podcast, but today I am going to tell you all the things that led up to that, starting from the very beginning of 2021.
IN THIS PERSONAL EPISODE, I’M SHARING:
- The major turning point that happened back in January that made me seek a change in my life
- Why I turned to others for help in my life
- How I figured out who the best client is for me (and why the right client is so much better than quantity of clients)
- Many details about realizations I’ve had in my marriage
- Why I decided to get a brain scan and what I learned
- How I filled my calendar even when my client roster was low (Spoiler: I was getting coached 3+ hours every single week!)
- How I’ve been embracing my darkness
- My plans for 2022
…and so much more.
I hope you’re ready for me to really open the doors on my life today. As I always say, I can’t ask my clients to do this work if I don’t do it too, and today you’re really going to hear all about what that work looks like.
Listen to this episode at the top of this page.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: