I was so excited to kick off 2022 by being featured on Female Founder Friday with host Lindsay White. We had such a fun chat about both our experiences in our twenties and how that impacted our lives today, as well as how to use your intuition and strengths to discover your inner brilliance and transform your life.
WHY I LOVE THIS EPISODE
I always say that you have to do the work to understand you. And Lindsay White just gets that. She’s been there, she’s done the work. We have so much in common from our names, to our early start in corporate careers to our failed marriages.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM OUR CONVERSATION
This interview covered a lot about transformation and growth. You’ll hear all about:
- The real difference between therapy and coaching
- Why every coach needs their own coach
- How I started to trust my intuition rather than looking to others
- My biggest lessons learned from my mistakes
- How I help women find their inner brilliance
- Why mindset work is so important to breaking barriers in your life and career and becoming a female founder.
…and so much more.
ABOUT LINDSAY WHITE
Lindsay White is an experienced human resources consultant who built a career coaching and consulting managers, supervisors and executives. Now she’s started her own company, High Voltage Leadership, to help female business owners be confident leaders.