“Look at things from a lens of love and understanding vs. criticism. Instead of gossiping, seek to understand. ”
This is one of those episodes of the Become an Unstoppable Woman podcast where I’m going to ask you to listen from a place of peace and calm, somewhere you can take some time to really focus on past memories.
Because today I’m digging deep into wounded or toxic feminine behavior, more commonly known as “mean girl behavior.” This is something we all experience so often in our lives, so much so that you may not even recognize it as harmful or toxic.
So today, I want you to get really clear on exactly what it looks like to experience toxic femininity or mean girl behavior in your life.
I want you to bring forth memories from your own life of relationships with women and keep those memories close as you listen to this episode.
YOU’RE ABOUT TO LEARN:
- Specific examples of mean girl behavior that are tied to wounded feminine or wounded masculine energy
- The most common wounds and thoughts I see coming up for my clients as a result of experiences with toxic femininity
- How to start to heal from these behaviors
- Why I love feminine energy so much
- How I learned my own lesson with gossiping
…and so much more.
By the end of this episode, I want you to have a clear understanding of what toxic behaviors look like so you can avoid certain social circles and not participate in behaviors like that.
On the flip side, you’ll be able to see what the divine feminine looks like so you can recognize those social circles and surround yourself with people in that kind of energy.
Are you ready to heal some of those wounds? Listen at the top of this page.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: